Getting Dressed Fabric Book
4-page fabric activity book, to learn how to dress with the Popipop monkey! Scratcher overalls, zipper raincoat, bag strap, button, and laces to tie! Ideal for developing fine motor skills!
- Safety rated for 18m +
- Size: 20 x 20 cm
- Machine washable at 30°C on wool cycle. No tumble dry.
Categories: Baby Development Toys, Gifts Under 60, Moulin Roty, Toddler Gifts, Toys for 1-2y, Toys for 2-3y
QuickviewBaby Development Toys, Building Toys, Learning & Education, Vilac, Wooden Toys
- Includes 11 wooden blocks
- Some blocks contain rattles or bells
- A fun imaginative building block set
- Great for early sensory and motor skills
- 19.5 x 19.5 x 4.5 cm
- Age: 18 months and up
QuickviewBaby Development Toys, The Wandering Workshop, Toddler Gifts, Toys for 1-2y, Wooden Toys
A fun toy to stimulate curious little minds and practice motor skills as the size of the pieces make it easy for little hands to play with. The toy combines vivid colors with satin smooth natural wood surfaces. A heirloom toy that is beautiful to display as well.$66.00
- Hand-cut, hand-painted and sanded satin smooth to offer soft surfaces for little hands.
- Size: 10.5" height x 4.5" width
- Material: FSC certified beech wood of European origin; Non-toxic, water based paints, AP certified; Natural beeswax, EN/71.3 certified
- Handmade in Crete, Greece
QuickviewBaby Development Toys, Flensted, Newborn Gifts
Designed by Christian Flensted. Made of pine. An exclusive gift (especially for sauna owners!) that will last a lifetime. The movement of these five sleak fish suggest eddies in a river.$149.00
- Material: Wood
- Product size: 27 x 37 cm
QuickviewBaby Development Toys, Baby Gifts, Grimm's, Toys for 0-12m
Not only striking because of its design and size, but also because of the lovely sound effect inside. The hollow centre makes for a very pleasant and calming clatter. Beautifully coloured plates will entice crawling children take on the chase.
- Made from maple wood in Germany
- The high-quality maple wood is stained with water-based colours
- Care instructions: For care simply use soapy water with a damp cloth for cleaning. Dry immediately. Please do not submerge in water and do NOT use disinfectant or hot water.