Once upon a time, there was … a monster! Well, many monsters to be exact, in different colours, with spots, scales, fur… Monsters of every kind!
A game of observation and speed for the whole family. Find the monster parts shown on the dice and build the maximum number of monsters.
A very funny game that, in addition to:
– stimulates visual perception
– practices mental agility
– requires players to make logical deductions
- Illustration: Can Seixanta
- Age From 5 years old
- Material FSC paper and recycled cardboard
- Packaging Sturdy cardboard box
- Number of players 2-6
- Duration of the game: 15 mins